View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #114
Raf
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Raf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respectedRaf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
while I agree with building trenches, if you don't take QB when he is there you don't know when you will land another. Same with my wanting JuWaun James second day but if I wait until 3rd and he goes late second....depends on the risks you are willing to take.

Also, if you wait until 2015 to get QB, you still could miss unless 1-3. Winston is hot now but will he be next season? Will he return to school?
I hear ya. But I'm in no way saying to pass on anyone whom OB deems worthy to have as a franchise QB. I'm simply saying that, due to how senstive the QB position is....with it at times setting you back decades before you have THAT QB (even if only a Flacco/Roethlisber/Eli calibur), the former of the two (building team and later adding pretty good QB Vs. finding an Elway/Marino/Manning/Luck prospect) is an easier, albeit still very tough, formula.
Raf is offline   Reply With Quote