View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #113
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 154760 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
I agree with your priorities, but I'd like to add an OL'man. I'd also like to add an OLB with real speed in addition to an ILB. I'm liking Barr more and more with our first pick, to pair with Skov on the inside. So I have six priorities rather than four. And we will sign at least one FA. If we go with a QB with the first pick, I believe next season will be interesting but we'll still have holes. I'd expect somewhere about 7-9 or 8-8, with Bridgewater. Less with Bortles. And I agree with trading down in lower rounds. That 2-1 pick to begin the second day will be a valuable trade option.

I'd like Keenum's pre-draft assessment to be positive, but otherwise, the best fit for OB's offense, for immediate impact, would be Bridgewater.
yeah in my mock I have an OT/QB/DE in 2nd /3rd and 4th. My NT and an OLB/ILB in 5th. All start day one but I think a trade down happens.