View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #112
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
QB, ILB, Nose and replacement for Ninja is pretty good. If Reed can switch to ILB we then draft OLB. Four starters would be very solid day one. If we trade down we could add a couple more starters/depth and that is just trading down 1-1. We could also trade down in second and third getting additional picks those two rounds.
I agree with your priorities, but I'd like to add an OL'man. I'd also like to add an OLB with real speed in addition to an ILB. I'm liking Barr more and more with our first pick, to pair with Skov on the inside. So I have six priorities rather than four. And we will sign at least one FA. If we go with a QB with the first pick, I believe next season will be interesting but we'll still have holes. I'd expect somewhere about 7-9 or 8-8, with Bridgewater. Less with Bortles. And I agree with trading down in lower rounds. That 2-1 pick to begin the second day will be a valuable trade option.

I'd like Keenum's pre-draft assessment to be positive, but otherwise, the best fit for OB's offense, for immediate impact, would be Bridgewater.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote