View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #105
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
Unfortunately because of league rules, OB will be unable to see what Keenum has with on field time. His assessment will need to be made with film study and classroom time with Keenum. I'm on record with my opinion that, if this predraft assessment is positive, then this is our best case scenario, allowing us to trade down for extra picks, addressing my concern expressed in my post a few moments ago.
What league rules are you referring to?