View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #104
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 34200 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
610 interviewed Theisman re. the Texans QB draft situation. He essentially stated that he felt that there is no one out there that would be worth taking as a first. He commented that Schaub has taken this team as far as he will ever be able to do. He said that he felt that Keenum given a fair shake and under the tutelage of the new regime would give the Texans the best option for success.
Unfortunately because of league rules, OB will be unable to see what Keenum has with on field time. His assessment will need to be made with film study and classroom time with Keenum. I'm on record with my opinion that, if this predraft assessment is positive, then this is our best case scenario, allowing us to trade down for extra picks, addressing my concern expressed in my post a few moments ago.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote