View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014   #103
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 22903 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O’Brien Explains What Type Of Quarterback He Wants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Everyone seems concentrated on what type of QB OB is going to want. My concern at this point in time is what he intends to do about the OL scheme and personnel. Seems like all the top teams/QBs are playing with strong OL. It does no good to have a QB that spends most of his time watching from the sidelines. My concern is that our OL be the protective equivalent of a condom that is unlikely to ever break. OB's curious and weak choice of Dunn as the OL "supervisor" now worries me that we will have someone potentially saboutaging our best condoms money can buy, by poking them with pins.
Until we release some current contracts and free up cap space, we have limited resources to sign FA's. We have only seven draft picks and #6 & #7 are always questionable as to immediate impact; #5 is borderline. So that leaves four draft picks to address all the question marks on offense and defense. This is my concern.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote