View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #100
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: SuperBowl ... Who you got?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giant Tiger View Post
I'll be cheering for the Seahawks, but the Broncos will win.
Same here.
Classic David v. Goliath game IMO.
Peyton, First overall pick, going for his GoaT legacy vs. the 3rd round guy who's too short for the position and was passed over by everyone, twice. Sorry but I gotta cheer for David.

For the record, I lost all respect for the Forehead when he stormed out of Reliant the first time we beat him here. No "good game". No "congratulations I'll get you next time". Just stormed out to the locker room. Where was that Manning "class" then.

I hope he gets shut out. But he won't. the Great Satan ...err Peyton will probably win.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote