View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #532
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Not a lot of big names for sure. Also concerning that we're going without an OC.

Though, Crennel/Kollar/Vrabel is pretty damn exciting.
Yes, I heard that too and it is a concern for me as well. I was hoping he was just waiting to name his OC when NE was out of the playoffs. Maybe he's waiting for the Super Bowl to end before naming his OC. Yeah sure, that's it, he's waiting for the Super Bowl to end so he can pick his OC from Denver or Seattle. That must be it! Right?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote