Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #1892
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Most scouts will only chart 4/5 maybe 6 games against toughest competition, so I assume that's what he did here. And "errors" could be all kinds of things: throwing into double coverage, interceptable balls, subtracting catchables/tips, missing the open guy, etc. It was asked in the comments -- we'll see if he details it.

I believe his point was Manziel showed immaturity versus bad character (Ryan Leaf).
The TB fans are going to try a rip this guy to shreds because he doesn't say what they want to see and hear. Let me throw them a bone, last year Russ Lande thought Ryan Nassib was the top QB in the draft and would be a Top 10 pick. Lande has been around for a long time, watches a ton of film and is often the contrarian. He definitely doesn't do the group think thing. I read him regularly just to get another perspective. You can follow him on twitter @RUSSLANDE.