Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #1891
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
What is this guy using as an error rate because INTs clearly are not in Manziel's favor against several of those guys?
Yeah, that stopped me, too.

I can only assume that he's creating a stat on his own by looking at every pick each one of those QBs threw and then assigning the interception to either the WR or the QB based on who he thought made the error. THEN he's computing his own interception/error rate based off that.

I mean, if a QB throws the ball and it hits his guy in the hands, pops up, and gets intercepted... why blame the QB for it? If the QB made the right read and the WR ran the wrong route and it ended up picked, why blame the QB?

I'm not positive the guy did that but if he did, it would be a better stat than just looking at the pure int numbers.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.