Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #1888
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 32564 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

I don't know why people are still talking about Manziel, someone posted on here that they heard from their mothers fathers sons daughters nieces cousins uncle twice removed from their uncles side who's friends nana's son works at the garbage dump spoke with O'Brien and he said there is no way the Texans are drafting him.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote