Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #1887
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Could be. Even there the disparity seems tough to overcome. It's only an about 20 attempt difference so that is inconsequential when the total is around 850. Bridgewater has 10 less INT's. That is 45% of JF's INTs eliminated with none of TB's just to get even.

I'm not slagging Manziel, just dubious on the claim.
To me, that's where strength of competition & "expectations" come into play.

3 INTs is still extremely low, correcting for competition level, I'd say that's maybe 5~7, which is still "better" than Manziel's 13.

Both guys were trying to be better than they were last season, so the "expectations" thing is a wash.