Thread: Manziel
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #1884
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 416490 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Manziel

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
If I was proferring a guess, I'd say he's saying that a sizeable percentage of those ints aren't "on the qb". Weird tipped balls, deflections, etc.
I would guess the same but that has to call into the question the objectivity of the review. Manziel and Bridgewater have the same number of attempts last year so you have to eliminate 9 of 13 INT's to get even and that is if you don't discount 2 of Bridgewater's as tipped.