View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #72
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 347973 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
As far as this mock draft simulator is concerned, you know something is flawed when anyone, including myself can reap this much talent in a single draft, its just not realistic & gives people false hope (if taken to heart).
Yep, and I think that's the point. We wouldn't keep coming back if we weren't getting "superdrafts". Still fun, though. It does say it updates on Tuesdays. I wonder if it adjusts based on user input or has a panel of draft "experts" it pulls from?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote