View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #68
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Written off? No. As fans we do not get to see these guys working to get back on the field. Only the coaching staff knows how they are progressing and if they will be ready for a starting spot. Therefore some may feel that a top prospect will help solidify the right side which has been a concern for the past 2 seasons.

They have not been written off, but on the other side of the coin they cannot be counted on from my perspective as they have zero NFL game experience and are coming back from injuries.

I just dont feel comfortable with 2 unproven at RT, plus the guy we all crucified last season. I think a versitile player who can play guard and tackle would be a good asset for this team. If Brennan Williams beats him out then we can have him compete for LG.
Agree with you about solidifying the right side of the OL and not being able to count on injured players to produce. This was one of Gary's greatest faults.

Ryan Harris should fill the swing OT role and should've started over Newton last yr. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote