View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #67
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I see almost every mock has an OT. Is this because David Quessenberry and Brennan Williams have already been written off before they've had a chance to see what they can do on Texans football field?
Written off? No. As fans we do not get to see these guys working to get back on the field. Only the coaching staff knows how they are progressing and if they will be ready for a starting spot. Therefore some may feel that a top prospect will help solidify the right side which has been a concern for the past 2 seasons.

They have not been written off, but on the other side of the coin they cannot be counted on from my perspective as they have zero NFL game experience and are coming back from injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
LT = D Brown/Quessenberry
LG = B Jones/Kupper
C = Myers/White
RG = Brooks/White
RT = B Williams/Quessenberry/Newton
I just dont feel comfortable with 2 unproven at RT, plus the guy we all crucified last season. I think a versitile player who can play guard and tackle would be a good asset for this team. If Brennan Williams beats him out then we can have him compete for LG.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote