View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #66
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Quessenberry had a broken foot. Depending on the severity of the fracture, that we will never know, he might have been able to come back sometime during the season but it was probably best to let him heal fully and get stronger for this coming season. I look for him to be our starting LG.

Williams had micro fracture surgery on his knee. That is a significant injury especially for someone his size and I think the Texans will be lucky to ever get any significant playing time out of Williams. A RT should be high on our list of needs. I'm thinking 3rd round, or 2nd if one of the 1st round quality guys falls to us.
Very interesting. I definitely didn't bother to do any research before I spoke and just remember it being very questionable and them both (I thought) in a situation where they could return that season without too much time lost. Or maybe it was the fact that they were both "phantom" injuries days before the cut to 53.

I obviously remember incorrect if Williams got microfracture knee surgery, that's definitely pretty significant. I tried doing a google search of his health and didn't find anything. I also tried for about 6 seconds before giving up.

Regardless, if these injuries are true and those surgeries real I was very wrong and apologize for speaking too soon.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote