View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #64
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
LT = D Brown/Quessenberry
LG = B Jones/Kupper
C = Myers/White
RG = Brooks/White
RT = B Williams/Quessenberry/Newton
I liked the line much better when Wade Smith was playing well (2010~2011) & Briseil was playing well & Winston was playing well.

in 2012, when we had Ben Jones starting at RG, I thought he looked good & was capable of playing as well as Briseil ever did. I liked Brooks as well, but his bigger body & playing style, looked more like a Wade Smith replacement than anything.

I think putting Brooks next to Brown would give us a monster of a left side. Ben Jones should play on Myer's right......

But that was with our old OL philosophy, who knows what we'll do in 2014.