View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #109
Nitrofish
Humanoid

Rep Power: 53129 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Anyone who has read your posts knows it's no "secret" that you will be rooting against the Texans when Kubiak and or Schaub come to town to play the Texans. Have fun on the Ravens boards, calling for Kubiak and Schaub to replace Harbaugh and Flacco.
There you go speaking for everyone again. Also nice job of exaggerating what I posted. Talk about being too sensitive.

I rarely post on that board, and I am pretty sure I will not be there posting garbage like that. I said it was a possibility that Kubiak could become HC there, that is all. Don't be putting words in my mouth.

Schaub does not even play for the Ravens, and it is some of you suggesting that is where he will end up, not me.

Personally it is none of your business who I root for, or why. All you are trying to do is taint my character, or question whether or not I am a Texans fan, which is hilarious. Why the hell would I spend my precious time posting on the Texans board if I were a fan of some other team? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question.

In regards to cheering for Kubiak when the Ravens come to Reliant this season, yeah as I said in a previous post, I probably will. But it will be more cheering against db's like you and your ilk for trashing a man who gave everything he had when he was a Texan, and did a lot for the team, that you and others seem to want to pretend never happened, or re-write the history books on what really did happen.

Stop being such a cry baby. It's just a game dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
And is light yrs better than Schaub.
You are high aren't you? You are taking bong rips right now aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_joe View Post
You cannot be serious about this. Schaub had a rough season but saying hrs is light years better than Schaub is an absolute joke of a comment.
Agreed, but you will have to get used to all the Schaub bashing that goes on here Joe. According to most here, Schaub is the worst QB to ever play football. Some here would rather have the butt fumbler than Schaub, so that tells you where their head is.

"I always said I wanted to play for one team, and to be able to play for the Houston Texans for the rest of my career, it's a tremendous honor." -Andre Johnson
Nitrofish is offline   Reply With Quote