Thread: AJ McCarron
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #97
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 71957 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AJ McCarron

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
FWIW, I think about 80% of this board (including myself *humble brag*) all thought that about him. There were only about 20% defenders (you can find them in this thread and elsewhere).

I think the main place I've heard McCarron's name is on ESPN and local sports radio, which I'm starting to understand are all idiots the more I hang out around this message board.

He will be better than Matt Barkley though.
So do you expect more of a Leinhart type career where he's a backup and then slowly fades away?
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote