View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #10
Marshall 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 60634 Marshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respectedMarshall is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Marshawn Lynch, what I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by revan View Post
I cant believe how some people there on youtube think he is high while giving an interview. He obviously suffers from anxiety and does not want to be there in front of the cameras. Not everyone wants the spotlight. As long as he gets it done on the field who cares if he speaks to these vultures or not. Just the NFL trying to squeeze every little penny they can from their "product". If Im Pete Carroll I will do whatever it takes to keep my star RB focused and away from those idiots.
I think I'd limit interview requirements to before the season and after the season. Anything more is counterproductive.

The "Press" is too arrogant, thinking they have a right to interview you or take stalker style photos. They have a right to publish what you willingly tell them, not to invade your private space. Now what you do in public is another matter. That is the purview of harassment when they continue pursuing someone after being told to back off.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote