View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #9
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Marshawn Lynch, what I think...

I cant believe how some people there on youtube think he is high while giving an interview. He obviously suffers from anxiety and does not want to be there in front of the cameras. Not everyone wants the spotlight. As long as he gets it done on the field who cares if he speaks to these vultures or not. Just the NFL trying to squeeze every little penny they can from their "product". If Im Pete Carroll I will do whatever it takes to keep my star RB focused and away from those idiots.