View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014   #62
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
If he was good enough to have started at some point last year why IR him over a minor issue?

Maybe he was more of a project than people around here think. That is why I say we can't count on him.
Nope. I believe it was Kubiak's blind loyalty to sub par players that he "believed" in. Williams and Q will be starting lineman next year. I know it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
LT = D Brown/Quessenberry
LG = B Jones/Kupper
C = Myers/White
RG = Brooks/White
RT = B Williams/Quessenberry/Newton
^ This. I've been saying this for a while. I truly believe this will happen. Although I can easily see Q sliding in at one of the starting Guard positions. I also have not completely ruled out Wade Smith resigning on a very team friendly deal.

Neither injury was even a bad injury either. They were put on IR to make space for Kubiak's pets to make the final 53.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote