View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014   #54
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
I think Brennan Williams can definitely be this teams starting RT. I also believe in Q. I also believe Wade Smith signs a team friendly deal as he'll be 33 next year and the Texans are the only team that took a chance on him as an NFL starter besides the Fins who drafted and released him.

He also has a nice house in Houston (Mizzou City) that I doubt he wants to sell to get a 1 or 2 year deal elsewhere. He can provide solid depth and provide the time needed for other guards to rise up and take what we drafted them to do.
I really like Williams and mocked him but need to be convinced he will be healthy, if yes then I take RT off my list of concerns. Wade Smith is not and has not been healthy for 2 seasons; he is gone. I think Q will start.