View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014   #53
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Yes I think he could.

LT - Brown, Williams
LG - Quessenberry, Jones
C - Myers, Jones
RG - Brooks, Jones
RT - Richardson, Newton

That looks like a definite upgrade over last year.
I think Brennan Williams can definitely be this teams starting RT. I also believe in Q. I also believe Wade Smith signs a team friendly deal as he'll be 33 next year and the Texans are the only team that took a chance on him as an NFL starter besides the Fins who drafted and released him.

He also has a nice house in Houston (Mizzou City) that I doubt he wants to sell to get a 1 or 2 year deal elsewhere. He can provide solid depth and provide the time needed for other guards to rise up and take what we drafted them to do.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote