View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #181
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9693 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swisher
John Clayton on 610 halftime said Carr looks amazing and that we are a playoff team in 05 and could challenge for a spot this year.

Not ground breaking stuff, but its good to see Carr getting some love. I think, especially for a number one overall he has gotten almost no attention. I remember Tim Couch getting alot more.

Even now it seems Harrington gets more press than Carr. I have a feeling thats about to change.

the difference is that Tim Couch was getting negative attention.
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote