View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #59
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 244045 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Matt Ryan (89.6) is a poor example. Should have gone with Flacco and Eli.

QB rating
Schaub 73.0
Flacco 73.1
Eli 69.4

Eli put Schaub to shame on INT's - 4.9% to 3.9% for Schaub.
Considering Schaub only started half the games Ryan did.. I still think it's similar. If (& I know it's an if) Matt played the other 8 games, who knows what his numbers would have looked like. As it is, the numbers look similar enough.

The biggest difference is his TD/INT ratio, starting twice as many games could have easily got his ratio back in-line, towards his norm & two more wins.

Besides, not like I said he was worse than Schaub, I said as bad as. I can't imagine any Falcon fan saying, "I'm glad we locked this dude up, $120M well spent."