View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #48
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Never said automatically, but I would put my money on Schaub beating out Keenum any day. You really think Keenum developed last season? Developed some bad habits maybe. Like averaging 10.58 yards lost per sack.

I agree with that, but you will agree that most on this board, and most in the FB comments on official posts by the Texans, even when the post had nothing to do with Schaub. Mob mentality towards Schaub, especially in 2013.
Well what habits did Schaub have...throwing pick 6s to end games? I'll take the sacks. You had a kid who was making his first starts and did some great things. He needs work definitely. Schaub had been around and regressed and showed his limitations. They both can be coached up. But again, what makes Pick 6 guy someone who you'd put your money on vs kid with upside? I think you are wasting your money.