View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #46
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101824 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by texan_joe View Post
I'm with you on this. Schaub was never as bad as people around here try and make him out to be. He had a bad year. He is still the best QB on the roster. I know that's not saying much but he is far better than either Keenum or Yates. But that being said, he needs a fresh start. Let Schaub walk and draft Teddy Bridgewater. He will give you a bettet chance to win next year than either Keenum or Yates.
Calling Matt Schaub the best QB on the current roster (and we don't even know if he's that since the other QBs still have room to improve through more experience and PT.. which Schaub can't say) is like bragging that you're the skinniest kid in fat camp. At the end of the day, you're still fat.

There will be QBs selected in this draft that will give any NFL team a better chance to win than Matt Schaub. just on potential alone. I really don't understand Nitrofish's infatuation with Schaub. The way he's driven to defend him, it's like he personally knows the guy.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote