View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #43
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: "Matt Schaub gives Texans best chance to win in 2014" -Marshall Faulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Schaub put me in a bad place last season. If we don't take a top QB, then I am OK with working out a deal that can work for both Matt and the Texans for 2014.
I understand.

We don't look at Matt Schaub like Eli Manning, or Matt Ryan. Even though Schaub's been better than both of them in the regular season for quite some time. Eli is clutch in the play-offs & Ryan is younger (28 vs 32). But both of those guys will unquestionably be brought back to start for their teams, no pay-cut even asked, & they were as bad as Schaub in 2013.

Only difference, they were allowed to play it out & never got "back" on track.

I want Schaub gone, don't get me wrong. It's past time we moved on. I'm just saying.