View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #512
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
If its any consolation I don't know who the other Spencer is and why his opinion is so damn important.
Charles Spencer? Texans 3rd round pick in 2006. The dude who started out extremely promising until a run-in with the Dayne-train (very) prematurely ended his career?

He played under Dunn in his last year at Pitt. Why would his opinion not be notable?