View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #33
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 235494 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Just got my hotel for NYC for the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
I went to NY for the draft in 2006, I had a great time. I already had tickets to get in but I waited in line the night before with all the other fans. Waiting in line is a blast itself with all the fans from different teams.

This is the year we picked Mario Williams, it was a little disappointing we knew the night before. The highlight of the day was when Tom Willey brought Mario Williams to meet me. I was able to get his autograph, his first autograph, like 15 minutes after he was drafted. Then about 10 minutes later Bob McNair came over to say hello. Man does this bring back memories.
Very cool.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote