View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #46
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 199373 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: They finally found a Gay NFL guy (but dead for over 25 years)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
lol! I never said the "phobia" word.

Just yanking your chain, man. We both know each other's perspectives, so no point in hashing it out. Having a little fun is all.
They had an episode on Arli$$ about a gay QB that was quite funny . The title " My Job is to Get Jobs " . He got his sidekick to pay two underage girls to go to the QBs house and sit in the hot tub with said QB and Arli$$ called the police on him . QB was busted for partying with under age girls and the 49ers extended his contract .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote