View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #501
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 150044 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampionTexan View Post
Again, that's one season. There's 5 season previous to that where the results were much better.

That's interesting, and I saw that someone else made essentially the same comment. Where are you seeing that?
From his Tweets

Quote:
Charles Spencer Jr. ‏@CSpencer77 12h
Terrible RT @Zepp1978: #Texans RT @alexmarvez: Source tells @FOXSports that Paul Dunn is @HoustonTexans new offensive line coach
Quote:
he was there my senior year but coached? RT @PatDStat: @CSpencer77 did he coach you at Pitt?
Quote:
Poor Duane...
Quote:
You? Yeah me too... RT @jasonmcmeekin: @PatDStat @CSpencer77 now I'm really concerned