View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #497
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post
Falocns o line hasn't been that good and he was let go.
Sorry - "The O-Line hasn't been that good" just doesn't mean much to me.

I outlined in my previous quote where prior to last year, they'd been pretty good at both running the ball, and protecting the passer (as well as winning RS games). Last season they had new players at 4 OL positions (3 of them rookies), and a feature RB who was injured most of the season.

I guess I still don't see anything meaningful to me that says he's no good.