View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014   #495
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 62987 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: O'Brien & His Coaching Staffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
lol, yeah he does

I've liked all of O'Brien's hires up until this one. I don't like this hire at all and of all the position coaches, this is one of the most important imo.

I reckon we had a lot of eggs in the Munchak basket, because this is obviously a last resort hire.
Just curious - what don't you like about it? (and I'm asking this question not knowing enough about him to have an opinion either way).