View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #49
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock Draft Simulator

I keep playing with this simulator and about half the time I come up with a great draft, the other half it's only fair. This simulator reinforces the knowledge that some very good talent can be had down into the 5th and 6th rounds. It also makes me think that if we can fill at least 2 of our many needs with quality FA's then it really frees us up to concentrate on the best players at other positions without having to reach to fill them because of need. I disagree with some of their rankings of players though.

My latest:

QB TEDDY BRIDGEWATER
LOUISVILLE - no explanation needed.

DT RA’SHEDE HAGEMAN
MINNESOTA - this will probably never happen as I think he's a mid 1st round pick. If it did, instant starter/stud at DE opposite JJ.

OT MORGAN MOSES
VIRGINIA - fills a very important need.

DE JACKSON JEFFCOAT
TEXAS - plays OLB and moves Reed inside. Kills 2 birds with 1 stone.

CB STANLEY JEAN- BAPTISTE
NEBRASKA - I'd try him at CB but most likely moves to Safety. Very good speed, athleticism, and size.

DT DEANDRE COLEMAN
CALIFORNIA - quality rotational depth on the D-line or comes in when we line up in 4-3 formations.

TE MARCEL JENSEN
FRESNO STATE - great size but underused, nice athleticism and hands.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 01-28-2014 at 02:03 AM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote