View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #111
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 139289 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I updated the draft signup sheet to have GMs listed and have started assigning 2nd teams to folks. Anyone who had a team listed in their top 3 and was willing to draft for multiple teams got a chance to get the teams. The Lions were between you and Steelb, but he won the random draw. For these types of random draws, I'm giving everyone equal chance at getting the teams.

2nd teams for people:
bah007 - Carolina Panthers
WolverineFan - New England Patriots
Blake - Buffalo Bills
steelbtexan - Detroit Lions
NCTexan - Cincinnati Bengals
The Pencil Neck - Tennessee Titans

Remaining teams available are:

Baltimore Ravens
Kansas City Chiefs
New York Giants
San Diego Chargers
Washington Redskins
Got it. Thanks for all the work, Dutch!
I'll take the Ravens, if there's no one left who needs a team.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote