View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #166
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134590 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
None of the flips have been a big deal. Alaka was a good one, but he's probably not going to be eligible due to grades, and wind up at Juco for a few years.

Henderson, the DT, has flipped 2-3 times already, so I don't think you can count on him sticking with A&M until he signs the papers.

Are there any others that flipped to A&M? I know UT lost a few more, but I don't think any others committed to A&M.
There are rumors floating around that Alaka's signing confirmed that Nick Harvey is staying with Texas A&M - he took a visit to Austin so there were some concerns about that. TexAgs radio reported that Connor Lanfear, another 4 star, is going to flip to Texas A&M soon. Edit: Lanfear is 2015.

I haven't heard anything about Alaka's grades, though. Sure you're not thinking of Hoza Scott?

Also a possiblity that Armanti Foreman might decommit from Texas, but that would be worthless as we're already ridiculously stacked at WR.

Now we just need to steal that safety Steven Parker out of OU's hands and we're set.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote