View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #165
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: University of Texas' Head Coach search

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
It looks like Texas is taking some hits on the recruiting trail. A few Texas commits have flipped to A&M, seemingly.

Short term pain for long term gain?
None of the flips have been a big deal. Alaka was a good one, but he's probably not going to be eligible due to grades, and wind up at Juco for a few years.

Henderson, the DT, has flipped 2-3 times already, so I don't think you can count on him sticking with A&M until he signs the papers.

Are there any others that flipped to A&M? I know UT lost a few more, but I don't think any others committed to A&M.