View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #78
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 346173 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ben Roethlisberger?

I do not think the Steelers will let him go.

As for the Texans, I'd welcome him here in a heartbeat. Dude has the clutch-gene, and his two rings in three appearances prove it.

As far as the rape allegations, was he convicted? No. Why the rush to judgment when NONE of us were there. Seems like basing an OPINION on nothing more than hearsay, and most of the OPINIONS that bring it up don't like the guy to begin with. The tar and feather crowd are so sanctimonious in their condemnations that I marvel at the perfect lives they have always led. Y'all are amazing in your perfection.