View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #100
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

So here are the teams and their GMs after I went through and assigned the teams. I started with anyone who had a 1st priority team that no one else put in their top 3. Teams like the Saints, Vikings, Seahawks and 49ers immediately went off the board. Then I went down the list and rolled for the GMs who wanted teams that were contested. It worked out to where only two people got their 3rd ranked team (Blake and Texanator), and one person didn't get any of their top 3 (TexanSeminole, sorry dude ).

I think TexanSeminole should get his pick of the remaining teams before we start giving out 2nd teams to folks. If for some reason the Eagles or Dolphins owner would like to gift Seminole their team, just let me know and we can work that into the process, and whoever does will get their pick of the remaining teams. I know Beerlover was interested in picking for 2 teams, so maybe he could give Seminole the Eagles and take his top 2 teams from the remainder. Just an idea, no obligation for him to do so if he happens to be a huge Eagles fan.

Team assignments:

TexansFTW - Houston Texans
Dutchrudder - Cleveland Browns
bah007 - Seattle Seahawks
WolverineFan - San Francisco 49ers
steelbtexan - Chicago Bears
ndevine7 - New York Jets
mussop - Green Bay Packers
kiwitexansfan - Arizona Cardinals
JCTexan - Atlanta Falcons
RT22 - St Louis Rams
Thetexanator - Dallas Cowboys
NCTexan - Minnesota Vikings
drs23 - Pittsburgh Steelers
Coon - New Orleans Saints
Htownfan32 - Miami Dolphins
beerlover - Philadelphia Eagles
MistaRed - Oakland Raiders
The Pencil Neck - Jacksonville Jaguars
Blake - Denver Broncos
Texian - Indianapolis Colts
TexansSeminole -

Leftovers:
Quote:
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Cincinnati Bengals
Detroit Lions
Kansas City Chiefs
New England Patriots
New York Giants
San Diego Chargers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Tennessee Titans
Washington Redskins
I hope everyone is happy with the results! If not, you can leave me your feedback in a scathing neg rep :P