View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #98
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

I did the Houston Texans pick, and I'm happy to announce that TexansFTW won the draw! The random number generated between 1-29 was lucky number 13, which was one of his 5 numbers.

The complete list of numbers owned was:

Quote:
1 bah007
2 bah007
3 bah007
4 TexansSeminole
5 TexansSeminole
6 TexansSeminole
7 TexansSeminole
8 TexansSeminole
9 JCTexan
10 JCTexan
11 JCTexan
12 TexansFTW
13 TexansFTW
14 TexansFTW
15 TexansFTW
16 TexansFTW
17 Blake
18 Blake
19 Blake
20 Blake
21 Blake
22 Thetexanator
23 Thetexanator
24 Thetexanator
25 Thetexanator
26 Thetexanator
27 Htownfan32
28 Htownfan32
29 Htownfan32
I don't know if I mentioned it before, but once someone wins a team through a drawing, they will not be in other drawings until everyone has a team. I'll go ahead and complete assigning other teams until I post the full list.