View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #76
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Ben Roethlisberger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Todd Haily has done more to ruin that team than BR. As Cak said, if they look to move him, it is more about his salary than anything dumb he has done while with the Steelers.

Seems like you guys expect these guys to stop living their lives because they play football. So he had a motorcycle crash. So what? Is he not allowed to spend any of the cash he earned and ride a motorcycle? I mean if it is was in his contract ok, but geeeez. Give the guy a break.
whatever, I expect him to abide by his contract, and riding a motorcycle in Pittsburgh without a helmet was a dumb move, if you have lived there then you understand. Once of the worst city traffic patterns ever, and potholes everywhere and ridiculous conditions...

Nothing like going across a metal grate bridge in rain on a motorcycle.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote