Originally Posted by infantrycak
There is a gigantic difference between wanting to get rid of someone and not wanting to pay someone like Peyton Manning. That difference more than swallows any thought of doing it to offload a two time SB winner because of misconduct/alleged misconduct a decade ago. If those were their primary issues they would have dumped him as a 1 SB winner with one of the worst SB QB performances ever instead of giving him his current contract.
- his team voted him off as captain in 2010 (not too long ago)
- he has had multiple issues with his current offensive coordinator
- he was never able to finish a full year of getting the crap kicked out of him because he held onto the ball FOREVER.
- he's lazy in the offseason, look how fat he gets it's insane, and this isn't the first time it's been brought up.
- this is one of the first seasons he's started all 16 games!
The biggest problem with the Steelers is they no longer have Cowher.