View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #93
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2014 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I would say there is a 95% chance in this Texans mock it will be Teddy (unless he measures 6'1", 190 lbs w/ 8" hands), a 4% it will be Jadevon and 1% chance it will be other.

My three would be Atlanta, Colts, Jags and Titans. If those 3 don't work I'll take these two, San Fran, Washington, Seattle.
Lol... OK well I put you down for the Falcons, colts and Jags in that order, and said Yes to being open to other teams. Feel free to edit that if you want to.

So far we have 21 signups and 6 confirmed who are open to drafting for multiple teams. We are closing the gap on 32 total teams claimed by the numbers alone, but aren't quite there. If we get another 5 people, we can theoretically cover all the teams, but it may be best to go ahead and start assigning them now and let the leftovers get claimed in the future.