View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #50
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
that is putting a lot of trust in Q a player we saw little of. If he isn't steak and potatoes we remain in same place as last season.
Agreed. I have faith that he can beat out Jones, who I think is a natural C playing out of position at OG.

Quessenberry/Jones may not match Wade Smith's production in year one but moving forward I think it's a better option.

And I think Richardson is better on his first day of practice than Newton is ever capable of being.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote