View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Only one like him in first round

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Unfortunately, I think Antonio Richardson goes in the top 25 and James will go in the late 2nd (I have him as my #64 prospect right now). They are both severely underrated right now. I take Richardson at #33 no question if he is still there somehow. Franchise LT potential. James will be a very solid RT. If he's there at 3.1 I take him (unless the position has already been addressed by then).

Not really a fan of Cyril. Has potential but I hope he goes elsewhere.
Do you think A. Richardson could play RT for now eliminating need for James? I'm not sure & we cannot afford to stockpile players this year. I think James is solid & if Q is as good as I think, that wraps up the OL. Brennan Williams & a healthy Newton can spar over back up roles. I think Derek will be allowed at his rate of pay to at least get thru TC.