View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #179
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

I said it during halftime and I'll say it again, "If were going to lose I hope we lose big so these guys will come charging out of the gate and be super motinvated at camp this week". After the cowboys blowout I think our players and us fans got big heads and over confident. How many people thought playoffs here we come, be honest. Now we got a beating and got knocked back down to earth and thats not a bad thing its a good thing. It will teach our young players to stay focused. This *** kicking is only going to motivate us and make us a better team. Can't wait to see how they rebound next week. Seeing how this team deals with adversity is going to be a good test on how this team is actually progressing in improvement.

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote