View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014   #5
revan
Veteran

Rep Power: 28464 revan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respectedrevan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Revan's 2014 Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
I like it. I struggle with the 3rd rd pick every time I look. I like sutton,quarles,keith mcgill,and sistrunk. Since you have Sims in the 5th, there is a great chance mcgill might be there in the 4th,but I'm starting to worry. So now its between quarles and sutton. I like quarles because he can play nose or a 0 tech as well as a 5 tech. That means versitility.
Quarles was definitely on my radar but Sutton showed a higher motor IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhsman View Post
Does Sims even make it to the fifth round after his work at the Senior Bowl? Good mock otherwise, that just stood out to me.
Sims will probably end up going two rounds higher IMO if he has a good combine.